Thursday, February 3, 2011

Sorry I Haven't Been On For Awhile ~ February 3rd, 2011 9:48p.m.

Wow, This is the official latest that I have been up this week, and I haven't even been sick *fingers crossed*. I haven't been on since DECEMBER...So Happy 2011!!!! Let's hope that this year is one to remember. But then again, don't peole say that about every new year. This year is the start of a new decade, how exciting!! I have had a lot of fun recently cooking, well to be honest baking. Last Sunday, I made these adorable, cheap, and simple... Drum-Roll please...COOKIE MONSTER CUPPYCAKES!!!! They were so cute, and I plan on uploading some pictures later. And last weekend, I volunteered at a local homeless shelter downtown, and made a golden vanilla cake with yellow sprinkles and Betty Crocker fruit decor; and some Betty Crocker Hershey Brownies with some M&Ms. The people at the shelter were literally fighting over them, so I plan to bake some special desserts and take them for dinner every other Sunday. It's the simple things in life that seem to make people, even those who are less fortunate than us happy. I can honestly see myself becoming a baker and restaurant chef when I grow up. Well, I am going to go and get some shut eye, I will post my recent baking creation pictures tomorrow, sometime (:
Goodnight World,
Miss. Bakergirl

No comments:

Post a Comment