Saturday, February 19, 2011

February 19th, 2011 ~ 10:45a.m.

Earlier this week, I went to the library afterschool on Valentines Day so Monday and my Mommy found this cookbook that she thought I might like. Not only did I like the cookbook, but I adored its name, "The Weekend Baker". That is like my life in a nutshell. I bake food that I want to on the weekend, and during the school week I teach a "Cupcakery Class" and will make so flavored muffins like cranberry orange, blueberry, banana nut, or cinnamon. Then I was reading a Parents Magazine and found a title of a book, "Cinderella Ate My Child", if I were to write a story based about my life, I would title it, "Cinderella Ate My Reality". It is so true though because when I watch Bree from Desperate Housewives, Kyle from the Real Housewives of Beverly Hills, or random Lifetime movies, I try my very hardest to make my life perfect; maybe one day I will realize my life is perfect just the way it is(:

No comments:

Post a Comment