Sunday, February 20, 2011

February 20th, 2011 ~ 2:50 p.m.

Why am I so happy, yet at the same time so unhappy? I typically get whatever I want, no that is not something to be proud of....but just one of the many things that happens in life. Do people ever really get over things that at one point had such a major impact on them? For example, a parents divorce, a loss of a best friend, or a feeling of being unloved? I have just been thinking a lot lately and really do need to find ways to make myself truly happy. Because manipulating people and lying does nothing but cause problems. I never used to believe my mom when she said "when you lie, it will always come back to haunt you", because when I was a child and used to lie, it never seemed to come back and haunt me.
Thats All For My Rant,
Miss. Bakergirl

No comments:

Post a Comment