Monday, February 7, 2011

February 7th, 2011 2:18p.m.

Hello All,
So last night was the Super Bowl 45, and the Green Bay Packers won! I was personally rooting for the Steelers, but I honestly don't care that much about pro-football, I prefer college football! At my Dad's house we had a Superbowl Party,, well it was only us but we cooked dinner, and I love to cook. I made a Strawberry and Mascarpone cupcake with lemon , and another batch of cupcakes with Strawberry and Cream Cheese cupcake with lime! They were both delicious!!!!! I also made these good mac and cheese muffins with truffle oil. I personally do not like the taste of truffle oil, but they weren't terrible though and the members of my family liked them. It is raining right now, and I love the sound of rain. Well my brother is having a melt down over his wii so I am going to go and try to eliminate the disaster waiting to happen.
Be Back Later,
Miss. Bakergirl

No comments:

Post a Comment