Sunday, February 27, 2011

February 27th, 2011 ~ 4:02p.m.

My Favorite Animal: Lady Bug or Owl
My Favorite Food: Satay Chicken Strips and Mashed Potatoes
My Favorite Color: Purple
My Favorite Type of Doritos: Sweet &Spicy (Purple Bag)
My Favorite Cuss-Word: Fudgesicle
My Favorite Nail Polish Color: purple or coral
My Favorite Cupcake Flavor: banana caramel rum
My Favortie Candy: skittles
My Favorite Number: 24
My Favorite Disney Character: Belle (Beauty and the Beast)
My Favortie Flower: purple hydrangia
My Favorite Cheese: Provalone and blue cheese
My Favorite Cookie: Raspberry White Chocolate
My Favorite Ice Cream: Cotton Candy
My Favorite Singer: Lady Gaga
My Favorite Highlighter Color: Light Purple
My Favorite Cereal:
My Favorite Movie:
Your 10 Ways of your life:
1. Laugh everyday
2. Have perfect makeup everyday
3.Eat a cupcake and not get fat
4.Have balloons delivered to my house everyday
5. Party with Snooki everynight
6.Write in a journal
7.Go to a new place everyday
8. Go to disney world everyday
9.Have a tea party everyday
10. Have a candle lit bubble bath every night

LaQuiesha (JG):
Animal: Jellyfish
Food: Oysters
Color: Clear
Type of Doritos: Salsa Verde
Cuss-Word: Fuck
Nail Polish Color: mate
Cupcake Flavor: vanilla
Candy: cowtails
Number: 3.14159
Disney Character: The Little Mermaid
Flower: blue hydrandia
Cheese: boursin
Cookie: white iced heaven cookies
Ice Cream:  cinnamon gelato, cookie dough,
Singer: Killola and Girl in a Coma Semi Precious Weapons, Johnny Cash
Highlighter Color: Red
Cereal: Frosted MiNI Wheats or Fruit Loops with Marshmellows
Movie: Step Brothers
Your 10 Ways  of your life:
1. Do something that scares you everyday
2. Donate Blood
3.Do nice things for people who don't expect it
4.Be kind to animals
5.Thou shaly not covet thy neighbors wife or oxen
6.Eat a bug
7.Have an action figure created after me
8.Save a horse, ride a cowboy
9. Sparkle
10. Dream

LaFonda (RG):
Animal: Shark
Food: Cookie Dough and Croutons
Color: Blue
Type of Doritos: Cool Ranch
Cuss-Word: Fiddlesticks
Nail Polish Color: fall-dark green winter-none spring-light blue summer-coral
Cupcake Flavor: vanilla/confetti cake batter
Candy: cookie dough or fun dip
Number: 83916
Disney Character: Peter Pan
Flower: rhododendron
Cheese: Parmesean or colby jack
Cookie: snickerdoodles
Ice Cream: It's Your Birthday Cake
Singer: Nicki Minaj or Drake
Highlighter Color: Blue
Cereal: cocoa pebbles
Movie: the Social Network Winnie the Pooh
Your 10 ways of your life:
1. Wake up
2. Sleep
3. Legally download music
4. Talk bad about shleby behind her back
5.Do homework
6. Read a book
7. Go to london and to france everyday
8. Take pictures of myself in the forest everyday
9. Hug my mom everyday
10. Eat some chicken everyday

No comments:

Post a Comment