Saturday, February 26, 2011

February 26th, 2011 ~ 10:00p.m.


So I had a really great birthday. 23 or 24 balloons, cupcake bandaids, a cupcake hat later. My family does so much for me and I love them to death. I am so glad that my best friend and I are talking again. I missed her so much, and things finally seem back to normal. So for my birthday I went to breakfast at the F.B. with my stepmom and my dad showed up with some pretty purple balloons, and then I went to school. First period: my friend had left 2 balloons and a chocolate bar on my desk. 2nd period: My friend Hannah brought me a bag of "Sweet Sixteen" doughnuts, and changed the "sixteen to fifteen" and a pack of mint chocolate chip gum. Third Period: nothing special. Fourth Period: this kid Chris sang hapy birthday to me Fifth period: my math teacher was very sweet and asked me what i was doing for dinner, etc. and Sixth period: my APWH teacher sang the birthday song : "Thhhhhhissss is your birthday song...It isn't very long, whewwwwww! Finally after school, my m & p gave me a beautiful arrangement of balloons, and my aunt and uncle sent some to my house too. Then RG was at my house when I got home, and she took me to get a custom cupcake and I got the Banana Caramel Rum cupcake with cream cheese filling, blackberry taro frosting, and a pink birthday candle on top. RG's momm lit the candle and they sang Happy Birthday to me. Then I went to dinner at Chopstix Bistro with Kimberly, and then dinner with my dad and stepmom. The place we went to made me a special cake, and then I came home and shared a piece with my little brother, and we blew out the candles together. I had a great birthday that I will always remember(: I don't have very many friends. I choose this path for myself though. I know that I used to lie constantly, but that was so I could "fit in", I don't have to "fit in" with my best friend and I love it!  Friday was a very hard day for me. I didn't want to have to face my previous peers from middle school that practically ruined my life. Therefore, I did everything in my power to not go to school, well another school to see a play, and it caused a nuclear war between me and my divorced parents. Needless to say, my mom dropped me off at my dad's office, and I have been with my dad ever since. Why do I feel so weird at his house? Why do I feel so comfortable in a unorganized and messy environment with my mom and stepdad; and yet so weirded out at a clean and structured environment at my dad and stepmoms house?

I will post some pictures later,
~Miss. Bakergirl


No comments:

Post a Comment