Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Welcome. 12/07/2010 12:48 p.m.

I am not sure how well this blog will turn out. I have always wanted to do something like this, ever since I watched a movie with Hilary Duff, but I can't remember what the name was, "The Perfect Man", I think? Yep. I just googled it and I was right. Sometimes I get to thinking what on earth I would possibly do without google? Oh, and on special holidays, Google designs it name with a design, I save them, because they are always adorable. yeah. I am going far off of the main topic, but anyway, here is a little about myself:
I have the greatest best friend in the entire world, and I do almost everything with her, RG. I love school, not as much homework as I have, but I like laughing at lunch with my friends. I have two younger male siblings who I love and adore. I adore the color purple, and make a wish at 11:11! My family is wonderful and always there to support me. Well, for my first post I think this is enough.
~Miss. Bakergirl

No comments:

Post a Comment