Wednesday, December 8, 2010

12/08/2010 9:14p.m.

I just love Christmas time. The cold weather outside, the fire in my fireplace, my nice cup of hot cocoa with mini marshmellows sitting next to my computer, oh and the Polar Express on the television in the room next to me. Hmmm, it just warms my heart. Anyways, Christmas is practically right around the corner, and only 7 more days of school until winter break!!! However next Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday are midterms...Blah:///// I am only worried about my math and history midterm. And I look at  life from a more productive point, "If God brought you to it, he'll bring you through it". Well, I am off to go reblog pictures on tumblr, maybe I will have another post at by the end of today. We shall see :)
Too-da-lou,
Miss. Bakergirl

No comments:

Post a Comment