Thursday, December 9, 2010

12/09/2010 1:08p.m.

Home again today. Ummm, yeah, I had a terrible stomach ache last night and attempted to go to bed at 11:26, but my stomach hurt so I decided to read Breaking Dawn by Stephanie Meyer for 2 hours. Anyway, I woke up at 10 to the doorbell ringing TWICE! So I went to answer it with my hair looking like a mama bird's nest, and wrinkeled pj's to find out that the pest control guy was going to spray my house. Needless to say, I didn't go back to sleep after that so instead I warmed up a slice of pepperoni pizza, and parked my body in front of the television to watch "Americas Next Top Model". Then, I took a nice warm bath, put on my nice and warm plaid polo, and began cleaning. I cleaned my dining room, and very messy computer room. I am about to go and work on my younger siblings "play" or what is supposed to  be the family living room. However, I think before I even begin to clean it, I need to find a gas mask and yellow rubber gloves:) Anway, wish me luck!
Until Next Time,
Miss. Bakergirl
P.S.= I think I am going to go and make some pre-made chocolate chip and walnut cookies...YUM-O!

No comments:

Post a Comment